Information on opinions which were submitted to the Office of Electronic Communications with regard to "Announcement of the intention to start consultations on frequency distribution in the 1800 MHz band" published on 4 January 2012.
On 4 January 2012, the President of the Office of Electronic Communications published on its website preliminary proposals on planned frequency distribution in the 1800 MHz band.
In the communication of 4 January 2012, the President of UKE presented the principles which guided the regulatory authority during preparations to distribution of frequencies in the 1800 MHz band as well as draft tender documentation taking into account the assumptions of the regulator.
In the communication the President of the Office of Electronic Communications also asked interested parties to express their opinion on this issue by the end of January 2012.
Therefore, in attachment, there are opinions submitted to the President of UKE by the following entities:
• Polska Izba Komunikacji Elektronicznej (the Polish Chamber of Electronic Communication);
• Polska Telefonia Cyfrowa SA;
• Pracodawcy RP (Employers of the Republic of Poland);
• P4 Sp. z o.o. (P4 Ltd. mobile operator);
• spreadStrategies, Andrzej Piotrowski;
• Polska Telefonia Komórkowa Centertel Sp. z o.o. (mobile operator);
• Krajowa Izba Gospodarcza Elektroniki i Telekomunikacji (the National Chamber of Electronic and Telecommunication Industry);
• Krajowa Izba Komunikacji Ethernetowej (the Polish Chamber of Ethernet Communication).