of the President of the Office of Electronic Communications
dated 13 June 2008
on a tender for two exclusive frequency licences in the bands of 880 - 890 MHz / 925 - 935 MHz in the entire country, to be used in public telecommunication network.
Pursuant to article 116, paragraph 5, article 118, paragraph 1 and 2 of the Act of 16 July 2004 - Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws No. 171, item 1800 as amended) and § 2 clause 1 of Ordinance of the Minister of Infrastructure of 15 February 2008 on the tender and beauty contest for general exclusive frequency or orbital resources licence (Journal of Laws No. 30, item 179), the following is hereby announced:
1. I hereby announce a tender for two exclusive frequency licences each covering 25 duplex radio channels (a duplex channel is a two-frequency channel made of two one-frequency channels in the band of 20 KHz, comprising a logical entity) with duplex spacing of 45 MHz; in the band of 880.1 – 890.1 MHz and 925.1 – 935.1 MHz all over the country, to be used in the public telecommunication network by 31 December 2023.
2. Conditions of participation in the tender are:
1) purchasing the tender documentation in the manner referred to in clause 5,
2) payment of a tender guarantee in amount, date and manner specified in clause 6,
3) submitting the offer in line with clause 7.
3. Printed tender documentation may be collected in the headquarters of UKE in Warsaw, at ul. Kasprzaka 18/20 in the Secretariat of the Department of Frequency Resources Management, room 807, from 23 June 2008 to 23 September 2008 on business days between 10.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m., upon submission of a receipt confirming the payment of fee for the tender documentation.
4. The electronic version of the tender documentation will be available on UKE website: http://www.uke.gov.pl
5. The charge for purchasing the tender documentation shall be PLN 35 (say: thirty five zloty) and shall be paid in Polish currency on the bank account of UKE:
NBP O/O Warszawa
49 1010 1010 0060 4413 9150 0000
with the title: „Opłata za dokumentację przetargową, zakres 880 – 890 MHz / 925 – 935 MHz” (“Payment for the tender documentation, band of 880-890 MHz / 925 – 935 MHz”)
6. The tender guarantee amounts to PLN 200,000 (say: two hundred thousand). The tender guarantee shall be paid before submitting the bid, in Polish currency on the bank account of UKE:
BANK PEKAO S.A O/Warszawa ul. Nowogrodzka 50
Bank account no. 57 1240 6003 1111 0000 4944 9952
with the title: „Wadium w przetargu na rezerwację częstotliwości z zakresu 880 - 890 MHz / 925-935 MHz’’. (The tender guarantee for exclusive frequency licence in the band of 880-990 MHz / 925-935 MHz)
7. The offer is placed for two exclusive frequency licences each covering 25 duplex radio channels (a duplex channel is a two-frequency channel made of two one-frequency channels of band width of 20 KHz, comprising a logical entity) with duplex spacing of 45 MHz; in the band of 880.1 – 890.1 MHz and 925.1 – 935.1 MHz all over the country, to be used in the public telecommunication network by 31 December 2023.
The Tenderer can place one or two offers.
The offer shall be submitted according to the Offer template specified in tender documentation by 23 September 2008, on working days, between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. to the Main Chancellery of UKE, at ul. Kasprzaka 18/20.
8. The criteria of assessment include:
1) the amount declared by the Tenderer;
2) assurance of conditions for competition by the Tenderer;
3) financial credibility of the Tenderer;
4) obligations taken on by the Tenderer under the tender.
The most important criterion of offer evaluation in this tender shall be the criterion of assurance of conditions for competition.
President of the Office of Electronic Communications
The tender documentation - see attached files.
The official polish version are available at the website of the Public Information Bulletin of UKE.